- Click one of the circles to select a note on the fretboard. The note is now highlighted by a dashed circle and will show up in your exported diagram. The open string notes on the left work the same way, however, they lack the circle.
- Type r, g, b, d, or w to color the selected note (red, green, blue, black, white).
- Press the Delete or Backspace key to delete the selected note.
- Hold CTRL and click into a note to edit its label. Hit Enter or click outside of the note being edited to save the changes.
- Click Toggle to hide all notes that you have not selected or make them appear again. Do this before you save the diagram to save the version you prefer.
- Click Save to save the diagram as SVG.
- Click Reset to reset your diagram and start from scratch.
- Enter start fret and end fret to display a different part of the fretboard. Changes outside of the displayed part are kept until the diagram is reset.